At Usabilla, we believe in the power of user feedback. That’s why we’re continuously innovating our Voice of Customer solution to help our clients test, measure, and improve the user experience and usability of their online channels. Alongside the market, we have experienced phenomenal growth over the past couple of years, so we’re in need of exceptional Android Developers to drive our continued expansion into app stores worldwide.
Why we need you:
- As the world continues to go increasingly mobile, the demand for our Usabilla for Apps solution has never been higher. We need someone who can drive the development of our mobile product suite with innovative vision.
- With so much going on, it’s important we have Mobile Developers who can create not only quality code, but write thorough testing for that code. Ensuring it reflects in a clean-cut public interface.
- As mobile devices and platforms move to our primary focus, we require more support in the Development team. Your contribution will be accommodated with access to all the necessary resources you need to succeed.
- We need a Mobile Developer who can collaborate with our UX/UI design team to effortlessly translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning interfaces.
- As a Usabilla Android Developer you’ll experience first-hand our expansion from 2 SDKs into Apple TV and a potential Chromecast extension. We’re really diversifying our product meaning there’s a lot of room of both exploration and creativity.
- We need someone who can pioneer the growth and development of our mobile team. You’ll have a real say with defining processes, frequently collaborating with different stakeholders across various teams.
- A relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge with at least one year of native Android development experience
- Experience with both Gradle and Android’s dependency management
- You’re familiar and comfortable with OO Development and common design patterns
- A solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and computer science fundamentals
- You’re committed to every detail and take pride in quality and the difference you make within the company
- Notable success shipping at least one app to the Play store is a big plus
We’re an innovative and fast-growing company specialized in online user feedback with an impressive list of enterprise clients including Philips, Vodafone, and Lufthansa. Alongside our pretty swanky headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam, we’ve just opened satellite offices in both New York and Paris. As part of Usabilla, you’ll join an international team of colleagues with a shared vision for creative thinking, teamwork, and Friday evening beers.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Flexible work hours, with the option to work from home part-time
- A generous personal training budget
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Mobile Developer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.