Business Development Representative Benelux
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Coolblue, Booking.com, and de Bijenkorf to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Business Development Representative (BDR) to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
A typical day for you will involve:
- As a Usabilla Business Development Representative, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to prospects, building lasting relationships with each interaction.
- Maintaining active engagement with both new and existing leads through creative communication designed to increase customer interest in Usabilla products
- Using your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of the Usabilla software
- Identifying and empathizing with prospect needs, understanding the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Partnering up with our experienced Business Development Managers, you’ll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Berlin to NYC; you’ll be joining a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- Native speaker in Dutch, fluent in English
- A relevant Bachelor degree with a max. of 2 years commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic. Cold calling is an adrenaline rush and you love connecting with new people
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a personal training budget
- Daily healthy office lunch with the team
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- High fives and fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Paris, Berlin, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 80 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Business Development Representative seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.