Business Development Representative Benelux
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Coolblue, Booking.com, and de Bijenkorf to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Sales team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up.That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Business Development Representative Benelux to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Business Development Representative Benelux, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to prospects.
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through personalized email campaigns, events, calls and other resourceful means. Handing these leads over to the relevant Business Development Managers, you’ll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline.
- We need someone who can identify and understand prospect needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution. You’ll use your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- Aligning with our Marketing department, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll use your creativity to find new and improved ways of acquiring new prospects, all the while managing a smooth handover process so the assigned Business Development Manager can effortlessly close the deal.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Berlin to NYC; you’ll be joining a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- You’re a native Dutch speaker with fluency in English
- A relevant Bachelor degree with at least 1-year commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- You’re driven, passionate, and love connecting with new people
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in digital transformation and e-commerce
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + great bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a personal training budget
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chefs
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 90 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Business Development Representative Benelux seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email email@example.com.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.