Business Development Representative Pacific
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Booking.com, Flight Centre, Philips, and Tommy Hilfiger to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire Sales team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. And as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, so does our need for global satellite offices. That’s why we’re looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Business Development Representative to head up our brand new Sydney location and pioneer our growth in the Pacific market.
Why we need you
- As a Usabilla BDR, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for potential clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to Enterprise companies; establishing and expanding our presence in the Pacific region.
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Handing hot leads over to the relevant Enterprise Sales Manager, you’ll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline.
- We need someone who can identify and understand prospect needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution. You’ll use your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- Aligning with the Marketing department in our Amsterdam HQ, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll use your creativity to find new and improved ways of acquiring new prospects. All the while meticulously managing, tracking, and reporting sales activities and results in our CRM system, Hubspot.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Berlin to NYC; you’ll be joining a creative international environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- You’re a native English speaker and able to work daily at our Sydney office space
- A relevant Bachelor/Master degree with at least 1-year commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- You’re a real hunter, results driven with strong prospecting, discovery, and negotiation skills. You know what it takes to plan in qualified appointments.
- A standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills, you’re at home in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting scale-up environment
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary + generous bonus structure (bonus per lead)
- Compensation for commuting
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a yearly personal training budget
- Free daily lunch with the team
- Traveling opportunities to meet prospects and attend events
- Onboarding for 3-weeks at the Usabilla HQ in the heart of Amsterdam
As one of the top User Feedback solutions in the Enterprise scene, we help the likes of Starbucks, Adidas, and CNN to improve the customer experience across all digital touchpoints.
Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment. But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, London, Berlin, Paris or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla BDR seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and a cover letter.
Heads up - initial interviews will take place via Skype and successful candidates must be available for a second, face-to-face interview in Sydney between August 14-17.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org