CRM & Email Marketer
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Marketing team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for a creative and talented CRM & Email Marketer to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- You have a passion for making your customers happy by offering the right content at the right time through the right channel. You’ll partner with teams across Germany, France, and the US to develop a structured communications approach for both customers and prospects.
- We need an experienced Marketer who can confidently configure and implement campaigns and programs in our CRM, Hubspot. You’ll build nurture flows, construct emails, and consistently evaluate the results to produce valuable MQLs.
- Working closely with the Content team, you’ll be responsible for the creation and execution of all lead management campaigns, working to increase revenues and enhance customer lifetime value.
- Taking personas and buying journeys into account, you’ll utilize data as a main source of insight to drive relevant dialogues with Usabilla users.
- We need someone who can drive the pipeline contribution by regularly engaging with Sales team and optimizing MQLs and conversions.
- Working independently with a quarterly defined marketing budget, you’ll dive into all aspects of available data to both meet and exceed our KPIs.
- At least 2-3 years practical CRM marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- You know the ins and outs of email marketing and claim ownership over your domain
- You have a consistent track record in delivering tangible results, alongside proven project management skills and digital marketing know-how
- An excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics including click-thru rate, sender score, and sender reputation
- You’re confident writing and testing persuasive copy and have a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- You’re a native English speaker, fluency in Dutch is a plus
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, Paris, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 80 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla CRM & Email Marketer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.