Customer Success Manager France
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
They say not all heroes wear capes and when it comes to our Customer Success team, a combination of superhuman knowledge, guidance, and expertise means our clients are never in distress. Continually exceeding expectation the team works tirelessly to ensure each and every client gets the most out of our product suite.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Customer Success Manager, you are the proud frontline of our company. With top-notch communication and effortless sales skills, you’ll use your serious product knowledge to offer innovative strategies and solutions personalized to fit each client.
- You’ll use your natural affinity with sales to drive each client to retain and renew their contract with us. Plus, you’re not afraid to up and cross-sell when the opportunity arises.
- We need a CSM who can provide in-depth (online) onboarding and training sessions, supporting customers with their launch of Usabilla products and ensuring they get the most out of our software.
- Working on an outbound basis, you’ll manage your own set of clients. Learning every detail about their needs and motivations, it’s your job to ensure they both love our products and achieve their individual ROI goals.
- We need someone who can act as Voice of Customer, liaising with other departments to share client feedback on the product, service, and requirements.
- You’re a native French speaker and live in Amsterdam area
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- 2+ years experience with top quality customer interaction, preferably at a SaaS company
- A basic knowledge of web technology including HTML and CSS
- You love to build and maintain relationships, plus the customer is always your number one
- Cross and upselling comes naturally to you
- You’re a quick thinking and creative problem solver
- Exceptional time management, communication, and organizational skills
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But, whether it’s New York, Berlin, Sydney or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, creative thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- MacBook Air and iPhone contract
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skillset
- Daily office lunch with the team
- The opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Customer Success Manager seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume, cover letter, and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please submit your CV and a Cover Letter in english!*
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.