Customer Success Manager (NYC-Based)
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Starbucks, IBM, and The Economist test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders to craft a new kind of tech company. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager for the US, to manage their own portfolio of industry giants while helping take our Success team to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Customer Success Manager, you are the proud frontline of our company. With top-notch communication and effortless sales skills, you’ll use your serious product knowledge to offer innovative strategies and solutions personalized to fit each client.
- You’ll use your natural affinity with sales to drive each client to retain and renew their contract with us. Plus, you’re not afraid to up and cross-sell when the opportunity arises.
- We need a CSM who can provide in-depth (online) onboarding and training sessions, support customers with their launch of Usabilla products, and ensure they get the most out of our software.
- Working on an outbound basis, you’ll manage your own set of clients. Learning every detail about their needs and motivations, it’s your job to ensure they both love our products and achieve their individual ROI goals.
- We need someone who can act as the Voice of the Customer, liaising with other departments to share client feedback on the product, service, and requirements.
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- 2+ years experience with top quality customer interaction, preferably at a SaaS company
- A basic knowledge of web technology including HTML and CSS
- You love to build and maintain relationships, plus the customer is always your number one priority
- Cross and upselling comes naturally to you
- You’re a quick thinking and creative problem solver
- Exceptional time management, communication, and organizational skills
Usabilla NYC is paving the way for a new model of American startup; we believe in 9-6 work hours, and that more time spent in the office doesn’t necessarily mean higher quality work. We’re strong believers in happy employees being successful ones and this is reflected in our integral values and generous vacation policy. As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll head up our thriving office in the heart of SoHo where every task, from strategy to lunch, is tackled as a team!
But, whether it’s New York, Paris, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 70 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, creative thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- MacBook Air and iPhone contract
- Full healthcare insurance
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skillset
- Daily office lunch with the team
- The opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Customer Success Manager seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume, cover letter, and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.