At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire team works tirelessly to ensure our solutions stand out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an articulate, business-savvy, and detail-oriented Facility Manager to support Usabilla as we strive towards our 2017 goals.
Why we need you
- As the Usabilla Facility Manager you are among the proud frontline of our company. You represent the office together with our Office Assistant - who will take on the operational tasks, while you take charge of the strategic vision.
- You understand what it takes to keep a fast growing office running efficiently. You’ll set up and monitor smooth internal processes which, among other things, include administration, office expenditure, and organization.
- With your exceptional business management skills, you’ll support the strategic planning, direction and goal setting for the Office department. All the while executing policy and procedural changes to develop and improve operational efficiency.
- In collaboration with the Office Assistant you’ll tackle office logistics, from the management of purchasing processes to ensuring the kitchen is kept adequately stocked.
- You’ll proactively signal and report errors in services and/or building defects to ensure a safe office environment that meets high standards.
- We need someone who can schedule and supervise outside vendors, contractors, and maintenance staff in an effective and timely manner. All the while managing health and safety procedures and processes on behalf of HR.
- You’ll create and maintain floor space planning documents and take ownership of devising and maintaining office systems, including the reception processes.
- As our Facility Manager you’ll also play a huge role in planning and executing our social events and outings, ensuring everyone’s hard work is duly rewarded!
- At least 5 years comparable work experience in hospitality services, preferably in a fast-paced and high-tech environment. Management experience is key.
- You’re able to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency and have a drive for results
- You know how to create and maintain budgets
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive, and Keynote
- You’re a high energy, self-starter who works with little or no supervision
- Willing and prepared to attend early/late meetings that require catering and set up
- You’re a native Dutch speaker with fluent English-speaking skills
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Paris, Berlin or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 00 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Air and iPhone
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Facility Manager seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.