At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep everything in check. That’s why we’re looking for an enthusiastic HR Assistant to join the team and help drive Usabilla to impressive new heights.
Why we need you
- Assisting with day to day operations, you’ll actively participate in processes such as on/off boarding, sick leave, and training programs.
- Your remarkable communication skills mean you’re confident handling employee requests regarding sensitive issues, rules, and regulations within the HR field.
- Working closely with the head of HR, you’ll help to review current practices; so we need someone who knows how to plan, prepare, and most importantly, follow up.
- You’re a whiz at HR administration. From setting up employee records in conformance with legal and company requirements, to preparing 30% and permit applications (IND) for your international colleagues - you’ll ensure all HR practices run smoothly.
- You’re a person of integrity and can be trusted with confidential information, plus you’re willing to offer support and advice to your colleagues when necessary.
- You’ll contribute to building a future proof HR department for Usabilla that stays one step ahead of the rules and regulations that come with a fast-growing tech environment and millennial workforce.
- Bachelor or Master education in Human Resources or a related field
- 1-2 years of comparable work experience, preferably in a fast-paced, tech environment
- You’re a native Dutch speaker with fluent English skills
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a passion for organization
- A basic knowledge of labour law
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Paris, Berlin or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 80 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Air
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chefs
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla HR Assistant seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.