At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide - and it’s working! As we continue to experience phenomenal growth, the demand to find top-notch team members increases. That’s why we’re looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to nurture our team and help drive Usabilla to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As we work towards doubling the size of our team, we need a Talent Acquisition professional who can competently manage the full recruitment cycle, from sourcing and screening candidates to sealing the deal.
- At Usabilla, our variety of departments and specialties require a strong focus on a wide range of positions, not limited to Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Development.
- Our portfolio of international vacancies is expanding as we open more satellite offices. You’ll partner with managers to anticipate the evolving needs of their departments, making recruitment calls across Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, and New York.
- When it comes to building a team, we’re looking for someone who understands the value of both company culture and diversity - which might sometimes mean fighting for the right attitude over a pristine skill set.
- The best candidates often won’t apply themselves, so we need an energetic, self-starter who isn’t afraid to go out and get them. You’ll manage a pipeline of candidates for future opportunities, all the while providing a smooth and enjoyable recruitment experience.
- Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll join our recruitment team as a Usabilla ambassador to the outside world. You’ll use your creative power and energy to ensure we’re top of the list for potential candidates.
- At least 2 years professional recruiting experience, preferably in an international tech environment
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English - and don’t be afraid to wow us with a third language!
- You take a human approach to recruitment, you’re not just driven by mass mailings and filling seats
- You’re high energy with excellent interpersonal skills
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Paris, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 70 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- MacBook Pro and iPhone
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chefs
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Talent Acquisition Specialist seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.