Market Development Researcher Benelux (Part-time student job)
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Coolblue, Booking.com, and de Bijenkorf to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Sales team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Market Development Researcher to join the team and help drive Usabilla to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Market Development Researcher, you’ll take on the challenging task of identifying fresh new B2B opportunities in the Benelux region - with a particular focus on the Apps market.
- You’ll work closely with our Business Development, Marketing, and Customer Success departments to gain a full understanding of who can benefit from our solution and how we can best target them.
- Focusing on a data-driven approach, we need someone who can ensure our CRM is efficiently and thoroughly populated.
- You’ll use your creativity to help generate Sales Qualified Leads through online research and other resourceful means.
- Using your top-notch communication skills you’ll perform in-depth presentations for the Business Development Managers and assist them with preparing demos.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers; you’ll be joining a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- You’re fluent in English (Dutch language is a plus)
- You’re still studying or about to graduate and can work 2-3 days a week
- You have a flexible approach to working and thrive off having a diverse selection of tasks
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in digital transformation and e-commerce
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 2-3 days working week with the possibility of joining the team after the project
- Flexible contract and hours
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals and gain invaluable insights about the SaaS industry
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Market Development Researcher seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email email@example.com.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.