Marketing Manager US
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Starbucks, IBM, and The Economist to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Marketing team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and visionary Marketing Manager US head up our regional marketing efforts from the New York office and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- Working with our US Sales team, you’ll identify, develop, and manage targeted regional marketing material and programs - from tradeshows to email campaigns - in order to drive revenue growth.
- You’ll manage all aspects of both the local and regional plan; including research, budget, messaging, execution, and reporting.
- Providing our core Marketing team in Amsterdam with your specialist local knowledge, your input will contribute to the alignment of our global marketing strategy.
- We need someone who can forecast, measure, and track the impact of field marketing programs on sales cycles, while demonstrating the impact of marketing spend on leads and pipeline per region.
- You’ll build and maintain ongoing communication with the VP Sales US and VP of Global Marketing, all the while continuing to align with your Marketing peers at our HQ to ensure an effortless translation of the Usabilla brand.
- We need you to take charge of the regional Marketing calendar and the communication that comes with it, generating and nurturing corporate, customer, and partner programs as appropriate.
- As well as facilitating our inbound process, you’ll work closely with our team of BDRs to deliver highly targeted outbound campaigns with cohesive messaging and focus to top enterprise prospects.
- At least 2-years experience with the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns that align to sales objectives
- Familiarity with both sales and marketing reporting, analytics, and KPIs
- Working experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (specifically Hubspot)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with focused attention to detail
- You’re self-motivated, results-oriented, and a natural team player
- The ability to manage large detailed projects to tight timelines and respond positively under time pressures and uncertainty
- As this position supports the US region, you’ll need to be able to work daily at our New York office
- You’re a native English speaker
Usabilla NYC is paving the way for a new model of American startup; we believe in 9-6 work hours, and that more time spent in the office doesn’t necessarily mean higher quality work. We’re strong believers in happy employees being successful ones and this is reflected in our integral values and generous vacation policy. As our Marketing Manager US, you’ll head up our regional marketing efforts in the heart of SoHo where every task, from strategy to lunch, is tackled as a team!
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, Paris, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Company MacBook Air
- Full healthcare insurance
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skillset
- Daily office lunch with the team
- The opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Marketing Manager US seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.