At Usabilla, we believe in the power of user feedback. That’s why we’re continuously innovating our Voice of Customer solution to help our clients test, measure, and improve the user experience and usability of their online channels. Over the past couple of years we’ve experienced phenomenal growth, so we’re in need of exceptional Product Owners to drive the development of our products, ensuring they continue to grow with us.
Why we need you:
- We’re currently in the midst of one of our toughest challenges yet. As we tackle rebuilding our main product while continuing to enhance our entire product suite, you’ll be the one communicating our goals and priorities to the people that matter.
- As well as tackling each challenge with a fresh perspective, we’re in need of a Product Owner who can pioneer the growth and development of our product team. You’ll have a real say in shaping our processes as the company continues to expand.
- At Usabilla there’s no middle man, you’ll have direct contact to the users, plus you’ll have time and resources at your disposal. We want a Product Owner who can be actionable with the influx of data we receive, working in continuous iterations to measure, learn, build and test across multiple platforms.
- Working with a comprehensive SaaS solution is a never-ending learning experience. Not only will you have to get your head around the complex solutions we build, but you’ll have to convey these effortlessly to all key stakeholders at all times. You are able to understand and discuss technical concepts, trade-offs and ideas with technical as well as non-technical people.
- In addition to a qualitative research focus, we are putting more and more emphasis on a data-driven approach at Usabilla. You will be part of further improving our methods and tools by applying quantitative data in analysis and decision making.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Be in constant and close contact with both our clients and Customer Success team to ensure any problems are addressed according to real user insights
- Work together with our team of experienced UX and UI designers, exploring user needs and understanding how they can be best translated into new features, interactions and products
- Support and inspire our development teams making sure they fully understand the vision, user needs and business requirements for the product features they are implementing
- Collaborate directly with your team of Product owners, plus the technical and design leads, to define scope and priorities for upcoming product development cycles
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner working in an Agile environment
- The ability to say ‘No’ when needed, plus knowing how to prioritize work when it comes to new product/feature requests
- You speak and write English fluently
We’re an innovative and fast-growing company specialized in online user feedback with an impressive list of enterprise clients including Philips, Vodafone, and Lufthansa. Alongside our pretty swanky headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam, we’ve just opened satellite offices in both New York and Paris. As part of Usabilla, you’ll join an international team of colleagues with a shared vision for creative thinking and teamwork.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Flexible work hours, with the option to work from home part-time
- A generous personal training budget
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Product Owner seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.