Senior Office Manager
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire team works tirelessly to ensure our solutions stand out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an articulate, assertive, and detail-oriented Office Manager to support Usabilla as we face our 2017 goals.
Why we need you
- As the Usabilla Senior Office Manager, you are the proud face of our company. You’re here to meet and greet both guests and colleagues alike; each time with a helping hand and a positive attitude.
- We need someone with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively. Ideally you’ll approach this role with a ‘no job is too small’ attitude and be able to provide support wherever needed.
- You understand what it takes to keep a fast growing office running efficiently. You’ll set up and ensure smooth internal business processes which, among other things, include administration, office expenditure, and organization.
- In collaboration with the Office Assistant you’ll tackle office logistics, from the management of purchasing processes to ensuring the kitchen is kept adequately stocked.
- We need someone who can schedule and supervise outside vendors, contractors, and maintenance staff in an effective and timely manner. All the while managing health and safety procedures and processes on behalf of HR.
- You’ll create and maintain floor space planning documents and take ownership of devising and maintaining office systems, including the reception processes.
- As our Senior Office Manager you’ll play a huge role in planning and executing our social events and outings, ensuring everyone’s hard work is duly rewarded!
- 5+ years of comparable work experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high-tech environment with proven stability at top tier companies.
- You’re a high energy, self-starter who works with little or no supervision.
- Team player with exceptional organization and communication skills.
- You’re able to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency and have a drive for results.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs and Drive, Keynote.
- You’re a native Dutch speaker with fluent English-speaking skills.
- Willing and prepared to attend early/late meetings that require catering and set up.
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Paris, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 70 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- MacBook Air
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as an Office Manager seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.