Senior PHP Developer
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Development team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and visionary Senior PHP Developer who can help drive the Usabilla products to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As further demands challenge the Usabilla product suite, we need a developer with good, practical PHP experience. You’re able to emphasize our growth while helping the team collectively reach a higher level; continuously pushing to make sure we are the best at what we do.
- Although our domain is not overly complex, it has a lot of legacy. We need someone who can approach the code base from a new perspective, really getting down to the root of the problem as opposed to simply patching it up.
- We are a company with challenges but we’re not afraid to tackle them. As a Usabilla developer there’s both the opportunity and the drive to make changes and you’ll have the resources at your disposal.
- Alongside serious PHP skills, we’re looking for a well-balanced senior who understands that it’s not always about fixing. You’ll make changes based on your deep understanding of our product, refactoring where necessary and developing what’s important.
- You’re able to emphasise the importance of thinking before you code and reflecting upon your decisions and actions. What’s more, you’re passionate about sharing this expert knowledge, encouraging the team to move as a unit towards our core goals and values.
- Practical knowledge of our toolbox, including continuous integration, Github, PHP, Symfony, AWS, and Elasticsearch
- Experience architecting systems and vigilantly monitoring bugs
- Familiarity with domain-driven design and coding by contracts is a big plus
- You’re an advocate for collaboration - ensuring we push the product as far as it can go, but as a team
- You’re comfortable both structuring a business and pioneering its long-term vision
We’re an innovative and fast-growing company specialized in online user feedback with an impressive list of international enterprise clients including Philips, Vodafone, and Lufthansa. Alongside our pretty swanky headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam, we’ve just opened satellite offices in both New York and Paris - with London and Berlin up next. As part of Usabilla, you’ll join an international team of over 70 colleagues with a shared vision for creative thinking, teamwork, and Friday evening beers.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- MacBook Pro
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- The option of a 32-hour week
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Senior PHP Developer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.