Technical Product Owner
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for a creative and visionary Product Owner to join the team and drive the development of our products, ensuring they continue to grow with us.
Why we need you:
- We’re currently in the midst of one of our toughest challenges yet. As we tackle rebuilding our main product while continuing to enhance our entire product suite, you’ll be the one communicating our goals and priorities to the people that matter.
- As well as tackling each challenge with a fresh perspective, we’re in need of a Product Owner who can pioneer the growth and development of our product team. You’ll collaborate directly with your team of POs, plus the technical and design leads, to define the scope and priorities for upcoming product development cycles.
- At Usabilla there’s no middle man, you’ll have direct contact to the users, plus you’ll have time and resources at your disposal. We want a PO who can be actionable with the influx of data we receive, working in continuous iterations to measure, learn, build and test across multiple platforms.
- Working with a comprehensive SaaS solution is a never-ending learning experience. Not only will you have to get your head around the complex solutions we build, but you’ll have to convey these effortlessly to all key stakeholders at all times. You are able to understand and discuss technical concepts, trade-offs and ideas with technical as well as non-technical people.
- In addition to a qualitative research focus, we are putting more and more emphasis on a data-driven approach at Usabilla. You will be part of further improving our methods and tools by applying quantitative data in analysis and decision making.
- We consider our engineers to not just be implementers but also stakeholders in producing a scalable, flexible and sustainable product. You’ll support and inspire our Development teams, ensuring they fully understand the vision, user needs, and business requirements for the product features they are building.
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner working in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of highly scalable and available system development means you can hold constructive architectural/technical discussions with our talented Engineers
- You have a deep understanding of technology and architecture, fully comprehending the value and impact of technical concepts and requirements
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to relay technical information in an understandable manner to your stakeholder
- The ability to say ‘no’ when needed, plus knowing how to prioritize work when it comes to new product/feature requests
- You speak and write English fluently
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, Paris, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 80 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Company MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chefs
- Flexible work hours, with the option to work from home part-time
- A generous personal training budget
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Product Owner seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.