UI / Product Designer
At Usabilla, we believe in the power of user feedback. That’s why we’re continuously innovating our Voice of Customer solution to help our clients test, measure, and improve the user experience and usability of their online channels.
More importantly, we do all of this with passion. The Usabilla office is a constant hive of activity, just ask anyone here and they’ll tell you it’s a brand to be proud of. In fact, the Usabilla brand is one we’re dying to share with the world, and to make that happen we need exceptional User Interface Designers.
Why We Need You:
- We’re currently in the midst of one of our toughest challenges yet. As we tackle rebuilding our main product, you’ll be helping us to create a consistent new style guide and improved UI features across our whole platform; all the while supporting our current client base through the transition.
- We’re in need of an aesthetically sharp designer who can take on the implementation and alignment of the Usabilla brand guidelines. You’ll translate our values and ideology with style, ensuring our users know exactly what we stand for
- Working with a comprehensive SaaS solution is a never-ending learning experience. Not only will you have to get your head around the complex interactions and intricate solutions of day to day tasks, but you’ll have to convey these challenges effortlessly to our users. UI skills are vital for simplifying such a technical solution and guiding our users through the ins and outs of our software. And when it comes to users, we take their feedback pretty seriously!
- As well as bringing innovation to each challenge you tackle, we’re in need of a UI Designer who can pioneer the growth and development of our Design team. You’ll have a real say in defining our processes - particularly as the guard of our style guide and its implementation - frequently collaborating with different stakeholders across various teams.
- In return, you’ll learn everything there is to know about building a SaaS platform, a truly unique opportunity for a design-orientated individual. The details you create will make a significant impact on the product experience for industry leaders such as KLM, Philips and Virgin - it’s safe to say you’ll be essential here.
- You’re aesthetically driven with mad attention to detail. You’re constantly in the loop with all things UI-related, from knowing how to best design for color blind users to creating logic and finesse out of wireframes, mockups, and creative brainstorms.
- You know your stuff when it comes to interfaces and motion design and understand how the subtlest of interactions can impact and enhance the user experience.
- You can craft intricate visual layers that support users, seamlessly continuing in the direction developed by the UX team.
- Although research and data analytics won’t be your focus, an understanding certainly won’t hold you back.
- Strong argumentation and communication skills are necessary when it comes to validating your ideas to different teams and stakeholders. You know how to get to the point, conducting productive and efficient discussions when presenting your work.
- You’re an advocate for an Agile way of working based on fast iteration and validation cycles.
We’re an innovative and fast-growing company specialized in online user feedback with an impressive list of enterprise clients including Philips, Orange, and Lufthansa. Alongside our pretty swanky headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam, we’ve just opened satellite offices in both New York and Paris. As part of Usabilla, you’ll join an international team of colleagues with a shared vision for creative thinking, teamwork, and Friday evening beers. There’s always something going down in our office. Whether it’s the monthly ‘HackDay’, events hosted by our clients, or simply ice cream on the roof terrace - we pride ourselves on the continual buzz of the Usabilla workspace.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- An extensive training budget
- A desk in one of Amsterdam’s coolest offices, a stone’s throw away from Dam Square.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla UI Designer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for the team.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.