Usabilla Partner Manager
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Business Development team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. To enhance our reach, the Usabilla Partner Manager will acquire, develop and grow strategic partnerships with world class digital agencies, consultancies and technology partners. This is a new role at Usabilla, so you’ll be able to build a partner program from the ground up and make it successful.
A Usabilla Partner Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acquire strategic alliance partners (both agencies and technology partners) by creating a compelling business case and developing relationships with key stakeholders globally.
- Work cross-functionally as business developer, coach and sales person and be able to do so effectively across global markets.
- Work with top Solutions Partners to continually improve their optimization practice, grow their portfolio of customers and drive expansion opportunities.
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads for our direct sales team, and for our partners.
- Build strong relationships with the Sales & Success departments to encourage prospective customers and current customers to use a Solutions Partner for VoC services.
- Develop success plans to ensure partner-wide adoption and expansion of Usabilla to the partner’s end clients.
- Become an expert in the Usabilla platform, optimization best practices, complementary marketing technologies, product roadmap and company vision.
- Be the visible leader for Usabilla partnerships: maintain personal relationships at key partner accounts, speak at industry conferences, organize Usabilla partner events, etc.
- This position reports to our CCO and you will be based in Amsterdam.
- 5+ years relevant sales, business development or partner experience at a SaaS company, with previous experience working with digital agencies and consultancies.
- Relevant professional connections within leading digital agencies is an advantage.
- You are entrepreneurial, able to own and develop a strategy, and not afraid to take risks.
- You can communicate clearly and collaborate effectively across global regions and departments.
- Ability to grow sustainable partnerships through account planning, strong pipeline management, strong relationship management and business development skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation skills, with an ability to speak fluently to high level executives/C-Suite and run effective meetings
- Native English speaker, Dutch is a plus
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 90 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Air
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chefs
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Partnership Manager seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.