VP of Marketing
Here at Usabilla, we’re growing fast. With both our employees and clientele expanding at a remarkable rate, not to mention the opening of our 4 satellite offices, we’re in need of visionary leaders to ensure our core brand and strategy keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious VP of Marketing to take our Marketing team to impressive new heights and ensure Usabilla stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide.
Why we need you:
- As a specialist in demand generation, content creation, and growth hacking, you’ll be responsible for defining and optimizing an effective digital marketing operation. From organizing influential speakers for events and webinars to producing in-depth and data-driven trends reports, your varied skillset and experience are your biggest asset.
- As our company continues to grow and we open further satellite offices, we need a strong leader with an international mindset who is capable of initiating local strategies, particularly across France, Germany, and the UK.
- We need someone with a genuine passion to motivate and grow individual members of the Marketing team, all the while ensuring team communication and efforts come together seamlessly.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and CCO, we need a Marketing VP who can define strong Marketing KPI’s whilst ensuring efficient metrics are in place for measurement - including analyzing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- You’ll significantly increase awareness of the Usabilla brand and our core values by driving global PR and media relations efforts.
- We need a Marketing VP who can work collaboratively with Sales leadership to both establish and achieve Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) targets through effective inbound marketing campaigns.
- You’ll take charge when it comes to all things event-related. You can execute fresh and innovative ideas not only when it comes to project management and logistics, but also the design and aesthetic presentation of an exhibition space.
- A proven track record of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the Internet or SaaS space
- 5 years experience successfully leading, supporting and growing a Marketing team
- Fluency in English and outstanding written communication skills with demonstrated ability to write product literature, case studies, press releases, and white papers
- An impressive portfolio of successful demand generation programs, from creation through to execution, measurement, and analysis
- You’re driven by results and digital strategy is in your DNA
We’re an innovative and fast-growing company specialized in online user feedback with an impressive list of international enterprise clients including Philips, Vodafone, and Lufthansa. Alongside our pretty swanky headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam, we’ve just opened satellite offices in both New York and Paris - with London and Berlin up next. As part of Usabilla, you’ll join an international team of over 70 colleagues with a shared vision for creative thinking, teamwork, and Friday evening beers.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Air
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- A generous personal training budget
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla VP of Marketing seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter. Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.