VP of Sales US
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Starbucks, IBM, and The Economist to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders to craft a new kind of tech company that values revenue stream as much as the team they manage. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious VP of Sales US, to take our Sales team to impressive new heights and ensure Usabilla stands out in the SaaS scene.
Why we need you
- As a progressive Dutch company we may have the European market conquered, but we’re still laying the foundation in the US. That’s why we need a bold and visionary VP of Sales who can help us take charge of this huge, exciting market.
- We need someone with a genuine passion to motivate and grow individual members of the Sales team, all the while ensuring team communication and efforts come together seamlessly. You’ll manage, hire, and train a team of Business Development Managers (BDMs), collaborating with the BDR Team Lead to ensure all quotas are met.
- At Usabilla, things run quite differently from a typical US startup model - we’re all about sustainable growth. However, it’s important that you’re familiar with the workings of a fast-growing company. Plus, you’re not afraid to leave your mark by driving a game-changing and pro-active sales cycle.
- Complex enterprise deals and negotiations are second nature to you, and you’re not afraid to try new techniques if it means unleashing higher levels of performance.
- In this role you’ll be working closely with our Marketing VP to both establish and achieve Marketing (MQL) and Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) targets through effective inbound campaigns.
- We need someone with an open and international mindset; ensuring seamless communication with our offices throughout Europe in order to generate, drive, and align on strategy.
- You have a strong network in the tech scene and strive to keep ahead of industry trends, competitor activity, and client opportunities.
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience preferably in the B2B or SaaS sector
- At least 5 years in a managerial role leading, supporting, and growing a high performing sales team
- You have a successful track record as an individual contributor and can share relevant and complex closing experience with a fast-growing team
- You’re comfortable leading recruitment and retention initiatives
- You’re driven by results and digital strategy is in your DNA
- You’re a native English speaker with an international mindset based in the NYC area
Usabilla NYC is paving the way for a new model of American startup; we believe in 9-6 work hours, and that more time spent in the office doesn’t necessarily mean higher quality work. We’re strong believers in happy employees being successful ones and this is reflected in our integral values and generous vacation policy. As our VP of Sales, you’ll head up our thriving office in the heart of SoHo where every task, from strategy to lunch, is tackled as a team!
But, whether it’s New York, Paris, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 70 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, creative thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as our Usabilla VP of Sales seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.