At Usabilla, we truly believe in the power of user feedback. That’s why we’re continuously innovating our Voice of Customer solution to help our clients test, measure, and improve the user experience and usability of their online channels.
Alongside the market, we have experienced phenomenal growth over the past couple of years, so we’re in need of exceptional Android Developers to drive our continuous expansion into app stores worldwide.
Why we need you:
- As the world continues to go increasingly mobile, the demand for our Usabilla for Apps solution has never been higher. We need someone who can drive the development of our mobile product suite with innovative vision.
- With so much going on, it’s fundamental we have Mobile Developers who can create not only quality code, but write thorough testing for that code. Ensuring it reflects in a clean-cut public interface.
- As mobile devices and platforms move to our primary focus, we require more support in the Development team. Your contribution will be accommodated with access to all the necessary resources you need to succeed.
- We need a Mobile Developer who can collaborate with our UX/UI design team to effortlessly translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning interfaces.
- As a Usabilla Android Developer you’ll experience first-hand our expansion from 2 SDKs first into hybrid solutions (React Native, Xamarin, etc.) and more potential extensions like Android TV, Chromecast, etc. We’re really diversifying our product meaning there’s a lot of room for both exploration and creativity.
- We need someone who can pioneer the growth and development of our mobile team. You’ll have a real say with defining processes, frequently collaborating with different stakeholders across various teams.
- A relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge with at least three years of native Android development experience
- You’re familiar and comfortable with OO Development, algorithms, data structures, design and architectural patterns
- You’re committed to every step of the process, detail oriented and take pride in quality and the difference you make within the company
- You’ve experience with unit testing as well as integration, end-to-end and UI
- You’ve experience setting up and maintaining a CI/CD environment
- You’ve a go-do personality that makes you take initiative tackling problems and suggesting solutions.
- You’re curious and independent and like to stay up to date with the latest technologies
Plus points: Knowledge of hands-on Kotlin and possibly other languages/technologies
Plus points: Apps published to Google Play
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- SurveyMonkey equity
- MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Flexible work hours, with the option to work from home part-time
- A generous personal training budget
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Mobile Developer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & head-hunters, we don’t require your services.