Business Development Manager - Enterprise (French Market)
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Booking.com, Voyages-SNCF, Orange, TF1, Société General and PSG to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Business Development Manager (BDM) to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Business Development Manager, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for clients as you proactively reach out to prospects, follow-up with leads, and close deals; building lasting relationships with each interaction
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through both inbound and outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Partnering up with our passionate French speaking Business Development Representatives, you’ll use your expertise to ensure Usabilla’ clients are provided with the best advice on our products and services.
- Maintaining active engagement with both new and existing leads through creative communication designed to increase customer interest in Usabilla products
- Your market focus will be clients and prospects within the enterprise segment
- Identifying and empathizing with prospect needs. You’ll really listen to and understand the business drivers behind requests, presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution
- Using your top-notch communication skills to execute consultative selling, perform in-depth sales presentations, and give solid demonstrations of the Usabilla software
- You'll work with our Customer Success team to see where there are opportunities to grow our existing customer base in France (Orange, TF1, Accor Hotels, Societe General, Paris Saint Germain, SNCF etc)
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from the Amsterdam, New York, Berlin, London and Sydney office
- As a new branch of such a thriving SaaS company, the potential for growth within Usabilla is exponentiate. You’ll be in a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages serious innovation and development
- You'll attend quarterly trips to Paris (1-2) weeks to visit customers, prospects, and attend events
- You speak and write in French and English fluently
- A relevant Bachelor degree with 3+ years commercial closing experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- Considerable experience in solution-selling and a proven track record of sourcing new accounts
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
- We’re growing fast as new opportunities continue to arise, a flexible and enthusiastic attitude will ensure you keep up with the pace
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a personal training budget
- Daily healthy office lunch with the team
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- High fives and fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Business Development Manager - Enterprise (French Market) seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email email@example.com.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.