Business Development Manager Pacific
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Booking.com, Flight Centre, NRL and Telstra to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire Sales team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. And as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, so does our need for global satellite offices. That’s why we’re looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Enterprise Sales Manager to attract new business and bring in revenue; pioneering our growth in the Pacific market.
Why we need you
- As a Usabilla Enterprise Sales Manager, you know how to bring in new business. You proactively reach out to Enterprise companies, follow-up on leads, give in-depth product demonstrations, and close deals.
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means; establishing and expanding our presence in the Pacific region.
- Partnering up with our Business Development Representative and Head of Asia & Pacific, we need someone who can ensure all clients are provided with the best advice on our products and services; continuously presenting Usabilla as the perfect solution.
- Aligning with the Marketing department in our Amsterdam HQ, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll be responsible for meticulously managing, tracking, and reporting sales activities and results in our CRM system, Hubspot.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Berlin to NYC; you’ll be joining a creative international environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- You’re a native English speaker and able to work daily at our Sydney office space
- At least 3-5 years commercial experience (preferably within the SaaS industry)
- A track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries.
- You have a hunter mentality with strong prospecting, discovery, and negotiation skills
- You will be operating as part of a small team, far away from head office. You will be highly autonomous, a self-starter, and focused on getting the job done!
- A standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills, you’re at home in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting scale-up environment
- You’re results driven with a keen interest in the tech industry and a willingness to travel
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary + amazing bonus structure (uncapped)
- Compensation for commuting
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a yearly personal training budget
- Free daily (office)lunch with the team
- 25 paid holidays
- Traveling opportunities to meet prospects and attend events
As one of the top User Feedback solutions in the Enterprise scene, we help the likes of Starbucks, Adidas, and General Electric to improve the customer experience across all digital touchpoints.
Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment. But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, London, Berlin or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Enterprise Sales Manager seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and a cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to shoot us an email at email@example.com