Business Development Representative Benelux
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Coolblue, Booking.com, and ABN AMRO to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Sales team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Business Development Representative - Benelux to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Business Development Representative - Benelux, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You are the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to companies and prospects; establishing and expanding our presence in the Benelux region.
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through personalized email campaigns, events, calls and other resourceful means. Handing these leads over to the relevant Business Development Managers, you’ll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline.
- We need someone who can identify and understand prospect needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution. You’ll use your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- Aligning with our Marketing department, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll use your creativity to find new and improved ways of acquiring new prospects, all the while managing a smooth handover process, but also, tracking, reporting sales activities and results in our CRM system.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Berlin to NYC; you’ll be joining a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- You’re a native Dutch speaker with fluency in English
- A relevant Bachelor degree with at least 1-year commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- You’re a results driven with strong prospecting, discovery, and negotiation skills. You know what it takes to plan in qualified appointments.
- A standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills, you’re at home in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting scale-up environment
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in digital transformation and tech industry
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary with bonus structure
- SurveyMonkey shares
- Daily office lunch with the team
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skillset
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Business Development Representative seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at our Amsterdam office +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email email@example.com.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.