Business Development Representative US (NYC)
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Starbucks, IBM, and CapitalOne to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders to craft a new kind of tech company that values revenue stream as much as the team they manage. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative for the US and Americas, to take our Sales team to impressive new heights and ensure Usabilla stands out in the SaaS scene.
Why we need you
- As a Usabilla BDR, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for potential clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to Enterprise companies; establishing and expanding our presence in the US region.
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Handing hot leads over to the relevant Business Development Manager, you’ll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline.
- We need someone who can identify and understand prospect needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests and presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution. You’ll use your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- Aligning with the Marketing department in our Amsterdam HQ, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll use your creativity to find new and improved ways of acquiring new prospects. All the while meticulously managing, tracking, and reporting sales activities and results in our CRM system, Hubspot.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Berlin to Sydney; you’ll be joining a creative international environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- You’re a native English speaker and able to work daily at our NYC office space
- A relevant Bachelor/Master degree with at least 1,5 years commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- You’re a real hunter, results driven with strong prospecting, discovery, and negotiation skills. You know what it takes to plan in qualified appointments.
- A standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills, you’re at home in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting scale-up environment
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary + generous bonus structure
- Company MacBook Air and iPhone contract
- Full healthcare insurance
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skillset
- Daily office lunch with the team
- The opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally
Usabilla NYC is paving the way for a new model of American startup; we believe in 9-6 work hours, and that more time spent in the office doesn’t necessarily mean higher quality work. We’re strong believers in happy employees being successful ones and this is reflected in our integral values and generous vacation policy. As our Business Development Manager, you’ll head up our thriving office in the heart of SoHo where every task, from strategy to lunch, is tackled as a team!
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla BDR seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and a cover letter. Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35 or shoot us an email at email@example.com