CX Research Analyst
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
They say not all heroes wear capes and when it comes to our Customer Success team, a combination of superhuman knowledge, guidance and expertise means our clients are never in distress. Continually exceeding expectations, the team works tirelessly to ensure each and every client gets the most out of our product suite. You are advising and helping customers with interpreting feedback collected with the Usabilla platform and you are translating this into strategies and actionable tactics for them to become more Customer Centric.
Why we need you
- As a CX research analyst, you’ll be conducting research yourself, while you are advising external as well as internal customers on their CX research cases.
- You’re both creating CX reports for our customers yourself, as well as managing external partners (agencies, researchers) that are creating reports for our customers.
You develop reporting standards and protocols to be employed with our Research Partners. Manage these partners and be accountable for their research deliverables on Usabilla data (CX Reports).
- We need someone who can identify CX improvement opportunities at our customers and make recommendations where appropriate through processes and tools. Be at the forefront of our Customer Success team, when it comes to sharing your expertise and thought-leadership on CX and Customer Centricity.
You’ll continuously educate and enable internal customers (CS Managers and Sales Reps) on CX best practices and new research insights in order for them to increase product adoption with our customers.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams on projects building internal customer success tools.
- You’ll analyze usage data to understand how customers use our product and develop reports to show trends, risks etc.
- Bachelor or Master level, preferably in Psychology/ User Research
- Minimal 2 years working experience as a (CX) analyst or researcher
- Experience in and major interest in CX and UX, Customer Centricity, Conversion Optimization and Reporting
- Knowledge of Excel, SPSS or a comparable program is a plus
- Project management skills and experience
- Native Dutch and fluency in English, another language is a plus
- You’re resourceful, creative, and a strategic thinker
- You’re able to process both qualitative and quantitative data, but also able to translate this data into strategy in a creative way
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But, whether it’s New York, Berlin, Sydney or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, creative thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Company MacBook Pro
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skill set
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- Generous training budget per year
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a CX Research Analyst seems ideal for your next adventure. Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.