Enterprise Sales Manager APAC
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Booking.com, Flight Centre, Virgin Australia, Nike and Tommy Hilfiger to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire Sales team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. And as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, so does our need for global satellite offices. That’s why we’re looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Enterprise Sales Manager to attract new business and bring in revenue; pioneering our growth in the Pacific market.
Why we need you
- As an Usabilla Enterprise Sales Manager, you know how to land new business. You proactively reach out to Enterprise companies, follow-up on leads, give in-depth product demonstrations, and close deals.
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Working to meet your sales targets while establishing and expanding our presence in the Pacific region.
- Partnering up with our Business Development Representatives and Head of Asia & Pacific, we need someone who can ensure all clients are provided with the best advice on our products and services; continuously presenting Usabilla as the perfect solution.
- Aligning with Marketing, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll be responsible for meticulously managing, tracking, and reporting sales activities and results in our CRM system, Hubspot (will be changing to Salesforce around Q4 2019).
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Amsterdam to NYC; you’ll be joining a creative international environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation and personal development.
- You’re a native English speaker and able to work daily at our Sydney office space
- At least 3-5 years commercial experience (preferably within the SaaS industry)
- A track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries.
- You have a hunter mentality with strong prospecting, discovery, and negotiation skills
- A standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills, you’re at home in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting scale-up environment
- You’re results driven with a keen interest in the tech industry and a willingness to travel
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary + amazing bonus structure (uncapped)
- SurveyMonkey equity
- Compensation for commuting
- Free daily (office) lunch with the team
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and phone compensation
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a yearly personal training budget
- Traveling opportunities to meet prospects and attend events
- 1-week training at the Usabilla HQ in the heart of Amsterdam
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Enterprise Sales Manager APAC seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter. For questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.