Front-end Developer (Medior-Senior)
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Multidisciplinary teams work tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking Front-end Developer who can help drive the Usabilla products to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- We are a company with challenges but we’re not afraid to tackle them, that’s why we need someone who takes their craft seriously. You’re obsessive about code quality and committed to making sure everything is well implemented and bug-free.
- You'll take on a challenge of building a new platform and be involved in the core of our new micro frontends architecture.
- You'll contribute to our very own styleguide - Stylabilla
- We need someone who can approach the code base from a new perspective, really getting down to the root of the problem as opposed to simply patching it up.
- You understand that it’s not always about fixing and are able to make changes based on your deep understanding of our product, refactoring where necessary and developing what’s important.
- We need someone who knows how to write both testable code and the accompanying tests. You’re well-versed in TDD and have experience setting up continuous integration testing and implementing it within a large team.
- You’re able to emphasize the importance of thinking before you code and reflecting upon your decisions and actions. What’s more, you’re passionate about sharing this expert knowledge, encouraging the team to move as a unit towards our core goals and values.
- As a Usabilla developer there’s the opportunity to take ownership and really make changes. Your opinion matters and you’ll have the necessary resources at your disposal.
What you will work on:
Help us build our feedback solution that allows companies to become more customer-centric. Our Voice of Customer solution is used by 300 million users every day and features autonomous micro-services architecture, scaling and global distribution challenges.
Exciting work is in store such as how to capture feedback on multiple channels and determine analysis methods to help customers make sense of data.
How you will work:
Get ready to use new technologies like Kafka and Async architecture, as well as work as part of agile multidisciplinary teams consisting of over 20 engineers who love to experiment, learn new things and share knowledge.
- Deep expertise in web markup including HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience architecting systems and vigilantly monitoring bugs, automating processes wherever possible.
- You’re familiar with a wide range of paradigms including functional and object oriented programming, and how these are evolving in the front end space.
- You’re an advocate for collaboration with experience in an agile/scrum environment.
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and how to consume them.
- An established network and regular contributing within the front-end community is a plus.
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- 2- day long hackathons once a quarter
- The option of a 32-hour week
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Regular Friday drinks on our rooftop in the heart of Amsterdam
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Front-end Developer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.