At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Development team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an exceptional iOS Developer with a unique and innovative vision who can help drive Usabilla’s expansion into app stores worldwide.
Why we need you:
- As the world continues to go increasingly mobile, the demand for our Usabilla for Apps product has never been higher - meaning we require further support in our Development team. As a Usabilla iOS Developer, your contribution will be accommodated with access to all the necessary resources you need to succeed.
- With so much going on, it’s important we have Mobile Developers who can not only create quality code, but write thorough testing for that code - ensuring it reflects in a clean-cut public interface.
- While your specialist skills (iOS development) are exceptional, we need someone who also demonstrates a good understanding of other disciplines (front/back end, design, automation etc.) and can interact with those dedicated teams accordingly.
- As our iOS Developer, you’ll experience first-hand our expansion from 2 SDKs into other channels like Apple TV, Smart Watches and potentially Voice Assistants. We’re diversifying our product meaning there’s a lot of room of both exploration and creativity.
- We need someone who can pioneer the growth and development of our Mobile team. You’ll have a real say with defining processes, frequently collaborating with different stakeholders across various teams.
- A relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge with at least 3-4 years of iOS development experience
- You’re familiar and comfortable with OO Development and common design patterns
- A solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, and computer science fundamentals
- Good experience with unit, ui, integration, and system tests - ranging from writing testable code to the design and implementation of the tests themselves
- Knowledge of automation (building, deploying, testing), hybrid technologies, CI (mainly Jenkins), and Scrum is a plus
- A willingness to learn and challenge yourself is very important, especially across diverse fields and specialisms
- You’re committed to every detail and take pride in quality and the difference you make within the company
- Notable success shipping at least one app to the App Store is certainly advantageous
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products and performant code, our Development team values learning over knowing, unity over labels, and works to celebrate every single victory.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, Paris, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- 2- day long hackathons once a quarter
- The option of a 32-hour week
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla iOS Developer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.