At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Jr Solutions Engineer to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you
- As a Usabilla Solutions Engineer, you’ll act as a trusted advisor throughout the Usabilla sales process, with an emphasis on tying business objectives to technology solutions.
- You’ll keep customers in the loop about their questions, handle incoming inquiries, and tackle any complaints - all the while, providing personal and timely support.
- You are able to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand and confident way and persuade prospects into taking the right action.
- You’ll join calls and attend meetings with Sales colleagues, answering technical questions during the sales process and prove the technical feasibility of the Usabilla solution to the target audiences.
- We need someone who can identify the cause of technical issues our prospects are facing, taking steps to solve them quickly and efficiently.
- Liaising with other cross-functional teams, from Marketing in New York to Sales in Sydney, you’re always helpful and willing to share your expert product knowledge.
- From a customer onboarding and enablement perspective, you are responsible for integrating Usabilla into our customer’s technology stack- ensuring early customer success and a long term business relationship.
- You are able to strategically configure, test, and document both Usabilla and prospect resources on system design
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level
- 1-2 years experience with top quality B2B customer interaction, including issue resolution and escalation management at a business owner and executive level at large organizations
- Basic understanding of app development and familiar with email marketing tools like Mailchimp
- Familiar with IT architectures and processes within enterprises
- Fluency in English with a second European language preferred
- You’re resourceful, creative, a strategic thinker and a go-getter
- You’re able to quickly acquire and utilize excellent product knowledge and use it to advise others accordingly
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
Whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Sydney or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, creative thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Company MacBook Air
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skill set
- A highly inspiring working atmosphere
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef, regular team drinks
- Generous training budget per year
- And of course high fives for great performances and good ideas
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Jr. Solutions Engineer seems ideal for your next adventure. Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh, and recruitment agencies & head hunters, we don’t require your services.