Key Account Executive - French Market
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps enterprises such as Booking.com, Voyages-SNCF, Orange, TF1, Société General and PSG to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders to develop our French market. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Key Account Executive (BDM) to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- As a Usabilla Key Account Executive, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for clients as you proactively reach out to prospects, follow-up with leads, and close deals; building lasting relationships with each interaction.
- Maintaining active engagement with both new and existing leads through creative communication designed to increase customer interest in Usabilla products
- Identifying and empathizing with prospect needs. You’ll really listen to and understand the business drivers behind requests, presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution
- Using your top-notch communication skills to execute consultative selling, perform in-depth sales presentations, and give solid demonstrations of the Usabilla software
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through both inbound and outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Partnering up with our passionate Business Development Representatives, you’ll use your expertise to ensure Usabilla’ clients are provided with the best advice on our products and services.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from the New York, Berlin and Amsterdam office
- As a new branch of such a thriving SaaS company, the potential for growth within Usabilla is exponentiate. You’ll be in a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages serious innovation and development
- You’re a native French speaker and live in Amsterdam (or you are willing to relocate here)
- A relevant Bachelor degree with 3-5 years commercial experience (B2B, preferably enterprise level)
- Considerable experience in solution-selling and a proven track record of sourcing new accounts
- You have an existing network in the digital industry in France
- You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
- We’re growing fast as new opportunities continue to arise, a flexible and enthusiastic attitude will ensure you keep up with the pace
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a personal training budget
- Daily office lunch with the team
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Key Account Executive seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.