Marketing Content Writer
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies like Starbucks, BMW, Booking.com, and de Bijenkorf to test, measure, and improve the customer experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Marketing team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the digital scene worldwide. But, as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. We believe strong content, laced with engaging storytelling and compelling ideas will help us make the difference. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and detail-driven Content Writer to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- You’ll be responsible for creating a variety of flawless content pieces that go above and beyond our communication goals. You enjoy getting stuck into a technical white paper as much as you enjoy interacting with our Twitter audience about the latest digital trends.
- As Usabilla’s literary gatekeeper, you’ll receive day-to-day copy requests from various departments and stakeholders. From internal email promotion to intricate UI microcopy, you’ll use your varied skill set to ensure clear and consistent messaging.
- We need a versatile wordsmith who doesn’t shy away from multi-tasking. You’ll develop engaging copy for marketing emails, newsletters, and social channels, alongside strategy and concepts for campaigns and collateral.
- You are persuasive and thorough. You’ll convey consistent and effective brand messaging throughout all marketing materials to convince and convert prospects at all stages of the purchase journey.
- We need someone who can think creatively, delivering fresh ideas and concepts to both new and existing campaigns. You’re not afraid to share your crazy ideas.
- You have a genuine interest in technology, digital innovations, and mobile developments - using your knowledge to take our thought-leadership to the next level.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field of study
- At least 2-years of content or copywriting experience in a SaaS/B2B/IT/Technology environment
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills, including top notch grammar and spelling
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- You’re able to conceptualize and develop ideas or messaging around business and marketing objectives
- Experience with WordPress, Hubspot, InDesign and Creative Suite is a big plus
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a confident, energetic, and helpful work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, Paris, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Air
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Content Writer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter, don’t forget to add your portfolio so we can take a sneak peak.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.