Marketing Specialist France & Spain
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as TUI, TF1, Orange, AirFrance and AccorHotels to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Marketing team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious Marketing Specialist to help with the development and execution of our marketing efforts in France/Spain and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you?
- Working with our regional Sales teams based primarily in Amsterdam, you’ll identify, develop, and manage targeted regional marketing material and programs - from tradeshows to email campaigns - in order to drive revenue growth.
- The position is based in Amsterdam and your input will contribute to the alignment of our global marketing strategy.
- We need someone who can execute on a whole range of marketing programs. Whether it’s an email subject line or an event keynote, you’ll use your experience and expertise to contribute.
- You’ll support the regional Marketing calendar and the communication that comes with it, generating and nurturing corporate, customer, and partner programs as appropriate.
- As well as facilitating our inbound process, you’ll work closely with our team of Business Development Representatives to deliver highly-targeted outbound campaigns with cohesive messaging and focus to top enterprise prospects.
- You are the go-to person when it comes to all marketing-related activities for the French & Spanish market including but not limited to:
- (Partner) Events
- Content creation
- 1-3 years of experience with the creation and execution of effective marketing campaigns that align to sales objectives (Experience in partner marketing is a plus)
- Familiarity with both sales and marketing reporting
- You have advanced knowledge of the French market (B2B / SaaS is a plus)
- Working experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (HubSpot is a plus)
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- You’re self-motivated, results-oriented, and a natural team player
- The ability to manage large detailed projects to tight timelines and respond positively under time pressures and uncertainty
- You’re a native French speaker (Spanish is a plus)
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a personal training budget
- Daily healthy office lunch with the team
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- High fives and fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Marketing Specialist France & Spain seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies and head hunters, we don’t require your services.