Marketing Web Developer
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Marketing team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for a creative and visionary Developer to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- Our Marketing team may have it nailed when it comes to launching effective outbound campaigns, but sometimes progress can be halted when they meet a technical barrier. And with our own Development department tied up with improving the product suite, it’s time they got a dependable resource of their own.
- You’ll have real creative input without being tied to our Product Development team - although there will be support and review resources available to you when necessary. Your day to day tasks will focus more on the front end activities within marketing and branding, both internally and externally.
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of our marketing campaigns, from brainstorming and creative concepts to building email templates and event platforms, meaning an affinity with agency work would certainly work to your advantage.
- We need a competent Developer who can ensure our WordPress-based blog runs smoothly, yet welcomes the challenge of a potential redesign and refactor.
- Alongside this, you’ll work with our Digital Manager and Data Specialist to evolve and integrate our internal tools, namely Hubspot, through RESTful API management.
- Our long-term goals cover some serious website updates, including the implementation of a complete SaaS product tour. So we need someone who can create, innovate, and most importantly, deliver.
- Working experience with Git and WordPress (PHP-based)
- Familiarity with the Hubl markup language or an enthusiasm to learn
- You have a keen eye for design and enjoy turning innovative concepts into tangible platforms and products
- The ability to work with RESTful API, Sketch, and Photoshop are a big plus
- You’re fluent in English with an international mindset
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Paris, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- MacBook Pro
- Great office space in Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla Marketing Developer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.