Senior UX Interaction Designer
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Product team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for a creative and visionary Senior UX Interaction Designer to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- We’re currently in the midst of one of our toughest challenges yet. As we tackle restructuring our main product you’ll be helping us to reinvent the user experience. You’ll create effortless interactions with the user's needs and behaviors in mind; all the while supporting our current client base through the transition.
- Working with a comprehensive SaaS solution is a never-ending learning experience. Not only will you have to get your head around the complex interactions and intricate solutions of day to day tasks, but you’ll have to convey these challenges effortlessly to our users. User centric problem solving skills are vital for simplifying such a technical solution and guiding our users through the ins and outs of our software. And when it comes to users, we take their feedback pretty seriously!
- Our products are fundamentally built upon user insights. So, we need the input of a UX Interaction Designer to validate the development of Usabilla with in-depth research. At Usabilla there’s no middle man, you’ll have direct contact to our users, plus you’ll have time and resources at your disposal.
- As a UX Interaction Designer, you’ll contribute to the growth and development of our Design team. You’ll have a real say with defining processes, frequently collaborating with different stakeholders across various teams.
- UX Design is highly valued here at Usabilla. It has a huge impact across all departments and the solutions we create; you’ll be one of the few who defines how our product works from start to end. You’ll work in close contact with Product Owners and Software Developers as well as with customers and our Customer Success team to ensure problems are tackled according to real insights.
- You know that curiosity didn’t really kill the cat and you can’t get enough when it comes to staying up to date with the latest trends, not only across UX design but in human behavior too.
- You’re professionally trained with a design degree in interaction design, human computer interaction or comparable. Plus, you have relevant experience in a sophisticated software development environment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are necessary when it comes to validating your ideas to different teams and stakeholders. You know how to get to the point, conducting productive and efficient discussions when presenting your work.
- You backup your choices with solid research and analytics, converting data into information, insights, and then wireframes, prototypes and behavior specifications - working alongside UI Visual Design and Development teams.
- You’re able to effortlessly switch from specific, operational tasks to seeing the bigger conceptual picture for our domain depending on the time and resources available to you.
- You’re an advocate for an Agile way of working based on fast iteration and validation cycles.
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, Paris, London, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chefs
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla UX Interaction Designer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume, a link to your design portfolio and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for the team.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & head hunters, we don’t require your services.