Technical Success Specialist
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
They say not all heroes wear capes and when it comes to our Customer Success team, a combination of superhuman knowledge, guidance, and expertise means our clients are never in distress. Continually exceeding expectation the team works tirelessly to ensure each and every client gets the most out of our product suite.
Why we need you
- As a Usabilla Customer Success Representative, you’ll consistently strive to surprise customers with your remarkable service. With top-notch communication skills and serious product knowledge, you can offer innovative strategy solutions personalized to fit each client.
- You’ll keep customers in the loop about our software, handle incoming inquiries, and tackle any complaints or problems - all the while, providing personal and timely customer support.
- We need someone who can identify the cause of technical issues our clients are facing, taking steps to solve them quickly and efficiently.
- Liaising with other cross-functional teams, from Marketing in New York to Sales in Sydney, you’re always helpful and willing to share your expert product knowledge.
- You’ll follow Quality Assurance procedures as well as continuously contribute to their improvements.
- You are able to strategically configure, test, and document both Usabilla and customer resources on system design, ensuring long term product success.
- A relevant Bachelor degree
- 2+ years experience with top quality customer interaction, including issue resolution and escalation management
- Fluency in English with a second European language preferred
- You’re resourceful, creative, and a strategic thinker
- You’re able to acquire and utilize excellent product knowledge and use it to advise others accordingly
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But, whether it’s New York, Berlin, Sydney or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, creative thinking, and regular outings.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Company MacBook Air
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge and personal skillset
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- Generous training budget per year
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Customer Success Representative seems ideal for your next adventure. Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.