UX Designer (Medior-Senior)
At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Product team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for a creative and visionary UX Designer to join the team and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- We recently restructured our main product and you’ll be helping us to reinvent the user experience. You’ll be owning one of our main domains and will be expected to create effortless interactions with the user's needs and behaviours in mind; all the while supporting our current client base through the transition.
- Working with a comprehensive SaaS solution is a never-ending learning experience. Not only will you have to get your head around the complex interactions and intricate solutions of day to day tasks, but you’ll have to convey these challenges effortlessly to our users. User-centric problem-solving skills are vital for simplifying such a technical solution and guiding our users through the ins and outs of our software. And when it comes to users, we take their feedback pretty seriously!
- Our products are fundamentally built upon user insights. So, we need the input of a UX Interaction Designer to validate the development of Usabilla with in-depth research. At Usabilla there’s no middle man, you’ll have direct contact to our users, plus you’ll have time and resources at your disposal.
- As a UX Interaction Designer, you’ll contribute to the growth and development of our Design team. You’ll have a real say with defining processes, frequently collaborating with different stakeholders across various teams.
- UX Design is highly valued here at Usabilla. It has a huge impact across all departments and the solutions we create; you’ll be one of the few who defines how our product works from start to end. You’ll work in close contact with Product Owners and Software Developers as well as with customers and our Customer Success team to ensure problems are tackled according to real insights.
- You’re professionally trained with a design degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction or comparable. You have 3+ years of relevant experience in a sophisticated software development environment.
- You know that curiosity didn’t really kill the cat and you can’t get enough when it comes to staying up to date with the latest trends, not only across UX design but in human behaviour too. You are committed to finding the best interaction to solve the problem.
- You have experience with the design thinking methodology and its tools
- You have the ability to present design solutions at all levels of the organization with clear, articulate rationale. You're able to convince people of the quality of your designs and embrace feedback.
- You backup your choices with solid research and analytics, converting data into information, insights, and then wireframes, prototypes and behaviour specifications - working alongside UI Visual Design and Development teams.
- You’re able to effortlessly switch from specific, operational tasks to seeing the bigger conceptual picture for our domain depending on the time and resources available to you.
- You’re an advocate for an Agile way of working based on fast iteration and validation cycles.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision and Principle is a plus.
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s, joining Usabilla means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- SurveyMonkey equity
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chefs
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- Great colleagues to work with :-)
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a Usabilla UX Designer seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you!
Send over your resume, a link to your design portfolio and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for the team.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35
Oh, and recruitment agencies & head hunters, we don’t require your services.