At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our entire team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep everything in check. That’s why we’re looking for an enthusiastic Workplace Coordinator to join the team and help drive Usabilla to impressive new heights.
The Workplace Coordinator role is part of the Workplace team, we care for our employees and have dedicated a dynamic team to make life at SurveyMonkey/Usabilla an outstanding experience! From creating inspiring and collaborative work environments, organizing exciting events, and supplying amenities to make sure our guests and employees come to our offices everyday with bright smiles.
- Manage all Workplace Services Programs for Amsterdam including Food Services, Event management, Amenities and Perks.
- Manage vendors for the workplace team in Amsterdam, including electrical, plumbing, security, janitorial, furniture, kitchen services, linen services and first aid.
- Manage a portion of OPEX & CAPEX budget pertaining to job responsibilities
- Coordinate the facilities ticketing system, including receiving and reviewing request, assign work orders and tracking completion/closeout
- Coordinate with vendors to receive bids and quotes, enter PR’s, approve invoices, and make sure goods and services are delivered.
- Monitors contractor’s performance to ensure work is completed according to specifications
- Ensure successful operation of workspace/facility
- Assists with general maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs
- Assists with company moves/adds/changes and new employee set ups
- Manage ERT plan for location, recruit and train members and conduct annual drills
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Conducts regular inspections of facility for cleanliness, functionality of all systems; noting anything that might need repair or clean up
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced office environment, preferably for a technology company
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad
- Creative problem-solver with strong ability to handle multiple tasks
- Approachable, friendly and willing to help out in other areas
- Willing to take on new challenges with a positive attitude
- Ability to work flexible schedule (including overtime, early mornings, evenings as needed to meet department and company demands)
- BHV/First aid qualifications is a plus
- Facilities/Hotel management background is a plus
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, and regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
- Training on the job to improve your workplace knowledge plus a personal training budget.
- Daily healthy office lunch with the team
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Enrollment in our pension plan
- Possibility to enroll in our health insurance plan
- Wellness benefit
- 16-week parental leave
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as an Workplace Coordinator seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your CV and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.